Founded in 2012, BHTTS is the most well-renowned yoga teacher training school in Fort Worth and the surrounding metroplex. We can confidently say this, because we offer concrete, real-world applications on all aspects of teaching and embodying the practice of yoga. Students who choose BHTTS for their paths to become certified yoga instructors know that they are getting a well-rounded education in all aspects of yoga in an environment that is both compassionate in delivery, yet rigorous in standards, and that is inclusive in its approach to any person who wants to participate, yet exclusive in content that is unmatched anywhere else in the area. Participants of BHTTS appreciate our relatable and educational focus on sustainability, biomechanics, meditation, communication, and leadership.
- Graduated over one hundred students from its program
- Has a dedicated team of three full-time, 500-hour certified, senior teachers who facilitate alongside the director of the school
- Offers training in the form of five distinct modules year round, providing students with the opportunity to mix and match sessions to complete the program on their own schedule and time frame
- Has expert contributors who have international reputability in their areas of expertise, who are exclusive to our program
- Offers ongoing, ever-changing opportunities in a variety of areas for its graduates to continue their education and increase their knowledge base and experience levels through our elective courses
The Brooke Hamblet Teacher Training School exists to provide comprehensive, ongoing education to students in the lineages of yoga, Baptiste methodology, applicable anatomy and alignment and hands-on assisting, and to challenge students through inquiry and empower them to confidently and authentically lead. This school exists to build team, strengthen communication skills and relationships, and celebrate and actively support community.